A minibus carries more passengers than a van but is somehow smaller in capacity than a full-fledged bus. These bus can have a seating capacity of anywhere from eight to twenty people. Mini buses are used for a variety of reasons. These can be used as transit buses, airport transfer uses and as large taxi cabs.
When hiring a mini bus there are several things which need to be kept in mind. These include
- Minis buses have a small seating capacity. This is why it’s important to know exactly how many people would you like to accommodate. The buses come in different designs and capacities. At the most the latest minibus can accommodate no more than twenty people. If you have a larger group you should hire another vehicle.
- There are certain mini bus which are functional. They are just meant to pick and drop you from the desired location or destination. However, these day’s minibuses are also equipped with state of the art facilities. These include an LCD television, air conditioning and a mini fridge. The more luxurious ones are hired for bus parties and are quite popular. These kind of minis are usually booked for hen nights or beach parties. Get to know whether your contractor offers luxury buses.
- If you want to hire a luxury minibus in Perth you must be aware that these can be pretty costly. However if you are all going to share the fare then it doesn’t really put a dent in your pocket. So make sure you have talked it tot with your friends before you make a booking.
Before you hire a minibus in Perth
- Always make sure that you are hiring a bus from a reliable contractor. They should have a good reputation and you should ensure that they have a good reputation.
- You could simply ask around or do some research on your own. Take a look at websites for bus hire. See if you can get an online quote. This would make it easier to compare prices.
- Keep in mind that prices differ on the basis of kms which need to be travelled along with the number of ours you would be hiring a bus for.
- Would you just hire the bus or would like to have a driver accompany you as well. if you plan to hire a bus for a party it is better to get someone else to drive all of you. This way you wouldn’t have to worry about anyone’s safety.
- Also ensure that the driver who is assigned to you has a license. This way you can be sure of their reliability.
- To make the most of your bus journey make sure that you have hired the right sized bus. Overloading or putting too many people in a mini bus is dangerous and also doesn’t do a great deal for your comfort. The setting should be such that everyone reaches the destination in utter comfort and safety.