Planning a wedding can be a tough job. You need to keep quite a few things in mind. From deciding a venue, choosing the right decoration, food and outfit to hiring the right vehicle for your special day. All this can be pretty tough.
Everyone wants to have wedding which is beautiful. Whereas the definition of a perfect wedding may differ from one couple to another, there are certain way you can ensure that you make your wedding an affair to remember. Hiring a vintage car to drive around before and after you say your vows can indeed add a touch of classic glam to your big day.
Why hire a vintage car for your wedding
There are quite a few reasons why you should hire a classic wedding car for your special day in Sydney.
- It’s a magical feeling travelling in a vintage car which is buffed and polished to perfection. Imagine coming out after the wedding party and you have a chauffeur and a beautiful car waiting outside to transport you to your destination. It’s a great feeling and one which would leave a lasting impression on all those who attend the wedding. Plus it makes for some great memories as well.
- Getting photographed is a great way to preserve some beautiful memories. Now think about the kind of photographs you can have taken right besides your vintage car. It’s almost like travelling back in time and getting a fee of that bygone graceful era.
- The best part about vintage cars is that you can choose any model and design based on your own personal choice. If you want to travel in style then a classic 1960’s Rolls Royce would be great and if you are quirky by nature then a 60’s ford mustang can real add a touch of fun to your special event.
- A vintage wedding car can actually help you set a theme for your wedding. You could even go all glam and try to make it look like a vintage event. Thee day themed weddings are a big deal. In fact the whole decoration and the menu of the wedding is often set around the wedding theme. A classic vintage theme for the wedding would certain add to the glamour of your big day.
Things to keep in mind when hiring a vintage wedding car in Sydney
- Whenever you hire a vintage car keep in mind that there are very few vintage car hires and you would need to make a prior booking in order to ensure that you get one for your wedding day. You don’t want to end up being disappointed.
- Also keep in mind that vintage cars need to be handled with car and it may not be easy to drive one. In such a case it’s better to hire a driver along with car from the wedding car rental. They will be able to handle the car on their own and you won’t have to worry a great deal about it.